Upside Your Head

Friday, September 16, 2005

The little sister

I had this girlfriend once who was super hot. The thing is, her sister was slightly younger, but even hotter. I'd spend a lot more time with the sister when I was over visiting, we had more fun together because it wasn't like awkward when you said hurtful but playful things to each other, it was more fun.

For weeks I'd contemplate the possibilities of leaving my girlfriend and going for the sister, but the folks loved me, and doing that to the their eldest would've totally ruined my chances. So I decided to leave it for a while. If we broke up, then I'd give it a year or so before I set my sights on the fresh meat, I mean, younger pretty woman.

So we broke up for about 6 months, then saw each other at a club and hooked up again. My rule, stupid me, is still applying. We've been broken up, for the second time, for 7 months. I still keep in contact with the younger one, and can't wait 'til these next five months are over.

I'm counting the seconds.