Upside Your Head

Sunday, September 11, 2005

777

So was asked/tricked (you decide) by Laurian to do this question answer thing. So here goes:

7 things I plan to do before I die
1) Have a kid
2) Travel through upper Africa
3) Marry Natalie Portman
4) Be financially free
5) Be the best at what I do, in the world
6) Sky-dive off the Eiffel Tower
7) Marry Natalie Portman

7 things I can do
1) Crit movies, well
2) Make people laugh (thanks Laurian)
3) Sing
4) Flirt
5) Sound like I know what I'm talking about when it comes to technology
6) Do any handyman job that needs doing around the house (handyman job, not renovating!)
7) Love Natalie Portman

7 things I cannot do
1) Talk to people with food on their faces
2) Eat raisins or prunes
3) Handstand
4) Cartwheel
5) Ask for directions
6) Hate Natalie Portman
7) Drive with no music

7 things that attract me to the opposite sex
1) Breasts
2) Bums
3) Lips
4) Eyes
5) Neck
6) Legs
7) If she looks like Natalie Portman

7 things I say most often
1) Bro
2) Bizarre
3) Sure
4) No way
5) Yes, I'm available
6) Dude
7) Good night, Natalie

7 celebrity crushes
1) Natalie Portman
2) Jessica Simpson
3) Natalie Portman
4) That chick from Wedding Crashers (she's normally blonde) Rachel, maybe.
5) Natalie Portman
6) Madonna
7) Natalie Portman

7 people who need to do this
1) The Mad Hatter
2) Roximoon
3) Avik
4) Blake
5) Cass
6) *natalia*
7) mojoala



There, I've bared my soul! Happy now?!?