Upside Your Head

Saturday, September 03, 2005

Toilet spray

Sticking with the 'toilet humor' from below, I've been trying to find the perfect toilet spray.

And in 'perfect', I mean,


the toilet spray that erases any trace of shit-smell.


I'm convinced it doesn't exist. No matter how hard you try, how wide you open the window, how vigorously you wave the door back and forth or how much you spray, the smell lingers on like that one pimple on your forehead on photo day when you were in school.

I try. God knows I try. But to no avail. And I'm a guy, so ma' shi't sta'nk!

Why does the smell of shit overpower any smell on this earth? Why would we be created to excrete such a foul-smelling demon? Are we being punished? Or is God laughing at us up in the clouds? Why? Why?

Is there any miracle spray out there that erases any trace of the dreaded shit-smell?