Upside Your Head

Friday, August 12, 2005

The Official Interview Game

So I jumped on the bandwagon and asked pinksandroses to interview me. This is what she sent:

The Official Interview Game Rules:
1. If you want to participate, leave a comment below saying interview me.
2. I will respond by asking you five questions - each person's will be different.
3. You will update your journal/blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview others in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

Here are your five questions:
1) Which is worse?
The guy next to you on a plane snoring
The baby next to you on a plane crying

2) What is one thing that you wish you could tell your boss but can't?

3) NYNC or Backstreet Boys

4) If you could get rid of the celebrities who would they be?

5) Please attribute a category to each of the following: Shag, Marry, or Throw off a cliff- Hillary Duff, Lindsey Lohan, Mary-Kate Olsen
-haha sorry I was reading an article about teen idols


My answers:

1. Worse: The guy sitting next to me on the plane snoring.

2. I'm my own boss, but I'd tell most of clients that they hire me because I'm a professional at what I do, and if they could do what I do then they'd do it themselves! Damnit!

3. I'm guessing it was supposed to be 'NSYNC', and that would be my answer.
:: runs to bathroom to vomit, can't believe what he just typed ::

4. I'd get rid of Nick Nolte, 'Janice' from Friends and Clint Eastwood.

5. What a toughie! Shag: Lindsey Lohan, Marry: Hillary Duff, Throw off the highest cliff in the world: Mary-Kate Olsen