Upside Your Head

Monday, August 01, 2005

Water


Such a simple thing, really.

Clean, clear, pure.

But not when used in a way not right for said glass of water, mother nature's juice for the living.

This glass of goodness, a natural thing, was the instigator of another natural thing, getting this man shagged like never before. This is the story:

I was at a club on the weekend, standing at the bar, minding my own business, when this belter of a bird standing next to me asks the barman for a glass of water. He ignores her, because he's an arrogant prick, and asks me what I'd like. "A beer," I said, "and a glass." When the two items arrived I grabbed a jug of water on the bar counter, poured the princess a glass of water, and got nailed an hour later in what I gathered was her mate's car.

Water. Such a simple thing, really.