Upside Your Head

Monday, October 10, 2005

What the fuck do you know you self-righteous cunt

I love people who feel it's their job, or right, to scrutinize your decisions, your life, and hold discussions with other people to try fix it, their way.

I love people who tell you that you're 'taking the easy way out', when it's clear that they are, in fact, doing so.

I love people who think that their opinion is the only thing that's right in this world.

I love people who tell you how to live your life.

I love people who, after hearing what happened, still try to convince you, even though you were there, that their version of the story is the correct one.

I love people who get emotional when they drink, and think that slurring four words into one, when trying to talk to you, is a good way of making someone 'really listen'.

Now hear this, you ugly drunken fuck: Never, and I mean never, try tell me what I'm doing wrong in your eyes. If I gave a fucking rat's arse what you thought, I'd ask for your fucking opinion. I don't recall doing so in this case, so fuck off.

I'd love people more if they fell off this earth and left me alone.